LOCK & KEY - Book 1 in the LOCK & KEY series
“Real life is messy and strange, and our ride through it left plenty of bruises, slashed hearts, a few lifeless bodies, and blood and smoke in its wake. But it’s our story, this rather mangled tale.”
Some of us have to get really dirty before we can become truly clean.
Sixteen years ago I had survived my Old Man’s murder.
Never again will I surrender my heart.
Never again will I sacrifice to the Club.
But that all changed in one night.
I returned home and crashed into him,
and my past and present blew up in my face.
Both of us lonely, running on empty, and unwilling to admit it.
Now I feel things I’d forgotten about, want things I’d cut out of my insides.
Love not only stings when you lose it, when it’s ripped away,
When it first sinks its teeth into you, it can cut just as raw and sting just as deep.
I’d forgotten that.
This is also a story about the love between my sister and me, and our redemption through two families—one bonded by blood, the other by brotherhood—that tore us apart yet bound us together forever.
Who holds the keys to betrayal? To suspicion? To trust?
To brotherhood? To family?
To redemption and a bleeding heart?
Right now, I just might.
NOW AVAILABLE for FREE on KindleUnlimited:
- “LOCK & KEY was one of the best MC books I’ve read…I felt every single emotion of our hero and heroine…the surprising twists in the romance had me hook line and sinker! Cat Porter told Miller and Grace’s story with emotion, passion, heartbreak and suspense…fantastically entertaining and sexy! An enthralling story. A gritty, passionate telling of second chance love, of loyalty and moving on from your past… A tremendous debut novel from a very talented author. Yep, I loved it! “ - TotallyBooked Blog
- Cat Porter not only thought through her storyline, but she took her time in the telling of it. This story was woven with intent, purpose, & with a soulful intensity. She is the difference between just a writer & an actual master of her craft. - The Book Reading Gals
- “The writing is raw and real.” - Shayna Renee’s Spicy Reads
- “Once in a while, a book comes along that absolutely throws you for a loop and knocks your socks off – LOCK & KEY is one of those books…This is an original and very creative story…a must-read book for all fans of strong writing, characters with backbone and beautiful stories about the importance of family and second-chance love…hot, sexy, thrilling, perfectly written and filled with characters that I won’t soon forget. - Book Bellas
- “I want a mature, dirty, raunchy, raw, gritty, alpha male. And let me tell you, I have found him here. Miller, road name Lock, is seriously one of the best men I have read in an MC book…Grace is a badass female character…and a major role player in the game of MC life. If you are a fan of MC books, you will want to pick this up…I didn’t want to stop. I loved every damn page. “ - Book Boyfriend Reviews
- “This is a gripping, edgy, sexy as hell story full of sacrifice, survival, acceptance and love…it’s full of unexpected twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat, but also warm your heart as you watch these two souls find, claim and keep true love.” - Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
RANDOM & RARE - Book 2 in the LOCK & KEY series
(**please note: book 1 should be read first!**)
One man’s love is forever. Even when he’s gone.
One man’s love prevails beyond a lifetime and propels everyone in its wake forward.
Grace’s new beginning continues in an unexpected way in book 2 of the Lock & Key Series
WARNING: this book will rip your heart out
“I am that gash in her soul.
Once I loved her, really loved her.
And she loved me, and it was so fucking beautiful.
That pendulum swings to and fro.
and then we’re—
How can that rare beautiful be rendered irrelevant, intangible when I still feel so damn much?
Does all that energy, that glory, that significance simply dissolve?
Turn to smoke?
It can’t. It just can’t.
Are the moments that shape us absolutely random?
Is time not fluid?
I made promises to them, to her.
Especially to her.
Promises I still burn to keep.”
- “I loved this book…Sexy, incredibly thrilling, creative, emotional, uplifting – this book has it all. I really didn’t think anything could match the power and beauty in Lock & Key, but the author did it again. -The Book Bellas
- “This story broke my heart and then healed it… all in one night. Epic Story!” - Book Gossip
- “A heartbreaking read, beautifully written…an epic love story…a MUST READ book and one of the best I have read this year…a tragic and beautiful story that is the Lock & Key series…thank you, Cat Porter!” -Perusing Princesses
- “Simply beautiful…a moving story…intricately woven. One of the best books about love I’ve ever read.” - EDGy Reviews
IRON & BONE - Book 3 in the LOCK & KEY series
(**can be read as a standalone**)
A knife that cut too deep,
a slash that still burns,
failures piled high and flammable.
I held my losses at bay with knives, with guns, my hands,
my bike, my brothers,
my iron will.
But not my heart.
No, my heart was the flame
that would light the match,
ignite the blaze.
I am the enforcer
The killer when called upon,
the ruthless hound on demand,
the one who cleans the mess left behind.
I can make you bleed,
Smash you to pieces.
But she smashed all my excuses,
and I shattered hers.
For a split second she was mine,
but I will always be hers.
really beautiful things,
you can’t hold onto forever.
BLOOD & RUST - Book 4 in the LOCK & KEY series