A sensual 18th century tale of deception and revenge, and the healing of two souls hungering for love and absolution now FREE on Kindle UnlimitedAmazon Barnes & Noble Waterstones UK
He’s the arrogant young lord who once had it all.
She’s the unassuming, quiet girl he grew up with, but she’s no little girl anymore. She’s an alluring woman.
And she’s his wife.
How the hell did that happen?
A fateful shipwreck leaves Lord Brandon, the heir to the great estate known as Wolfsgate, presumed dead, then a drug addiction robs him of several years of his life. Before it’s too late, his step-cousin Justine finds him and brings him home to reclaim his inheritance after his parents’ death and in the wake of his family’s greed. But Wolfsgate is no longer the home he had left behind, and dark surprises shock him at every turn—a ruined estate, a traitorous, bitter family, his fiancée married to his rival. And a wife.
Justine, the thoughtful, kind girl who was his childhood friend, is now a gutsy, determined, and very desirable woman bound to him in marriage. A marriage forced upon them by their family for their own dastardly purposes. His difficult recovery makes him brutally suspicious and wary of everyone and everything. Age-old jealousies and painful secrets threaten the couple at every turn. Can he truly trust Justine or is she a part of the intricate web of lies and half truths? As husband and wife grow closer working together to salvage what’s left of their childhood home and Brandon’s inheritance, emotions and irresistible passions between them heat up and run wild.
And suddenly everything shifts, and there are choices to be made.
The deep bond growing between them wasn’t part of their enemies’ plan.
No one counted on Brandon and Justine falling in love.
Not even Brandon and Justine.
- “Well-written, tightly plotted, romantic and sexy…hotter than any of the historical romances I used to sneak from my mom’s bookshelves.” – Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
- “The writing was fantastic, I got swept up in the story…their banter was sexy & hilarious at times. The sex scenes were scorching hot. The angst, God the angst was delicious and torturous…The author kept me riveted right till the end, the drama of it all! It was wildly romantic, heartbreaking, a little bit dark, and most importantly, I loved both characters.” - Read More Sleep Less Blog
- “The story starts off with a thrill and continues on a roller coaster ride until the very end…Wolfsgate is so easy to become enthralled with…you lose yourself in the characters and the scenes…Readers will crave more as they turn each page…Cat Porter is an artist of words, and you will see that in any of her books.” - Cruising Susan Book Reviews
- “Captivating and Intense! Cat Porter’s intricate novel is a wonder and I’m glad I’ve found her books now, although the wait for her next one will be excruciating… I’m so very glad I read this book. It’s stimulating and deep, while still managing to entertain and take you on a journey you won’t soon forget.” - Confessions of a Y.A. and N.A. Book Addict
- Jo & Isa Love Books
- Diva Discussions Book Club
- EDGy Reviews
- Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
- Read More Sleep Less Blog
- Confessions of a YA and a NA Book Addict
- Cruising Susan Book Reviews
- Platypire Reviews
- The Book Reading Gals
- Concupiscent Bibliophile
- Obsessed by Books
- Renee Entress’s Blog
- Totally Booked Blog