A sensual 18th century tale of deception and revenge, and the healing of two souls hungering for love and absolution now FREE on Kindle UnlimitedAmazon Barnes & Noble Waterstones UK
Forced to marry in a cruel game of family greed, no one counted on Brandon and Justine falling in love. Not even Brandon and Justine.
Gripping and sensual, a deeply romantic 18th century tale of deception and revenge, and the healing of two souls hungering for love and absolution
A fateful shipwreck leaves the young and wealthy Lord Brandon presumed dead, and his estate in England lies abandoned and ripe for the picking. Years later, his step-cousin Justine finds him alive and drug-addicted, and against his family’s wishes, boldly brings him home to reclaim his inheritance.
Dark surprises disturb Brandon at every turn—a ruined property, a traitorous, bitter family, his fiancée married to his rival. And Justine, the shy, quiet girl he grew up with is no longer a little girl, but an alluring and determined young woman. Can he trust her or is she a part of the intricate web of lies and half-truths?
As they work together to salvage what’s left of Wolfsgate and their place in society, age-old jealousies and shadowy secrets threaten at every turn, but irresistible passions run wild and prove even more powerful.
Justine is his wife, after all.
Justine and Brandon have been bound in a marriage forced upon them by their family for their own deceitful purposes. But the deep, loyal bond that grows between husband and wife isn’t part of their enemies’ plan.
In fact, it could destroy their plan.
No one counted on Brandon and Justine falling in love.
Not even Brandon and Justine.
“Sexy, dark, and suspenseful…Definitely not your mother’s historical romance!” – Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
- “Well-written, tightly plotted, romantic and sexy…hotter than any of the historical romances I used to sneak from my mom’s bookshelves.” – Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
- “The writing was fantastic, I got swept up in the story…their banter was sexy & hilarious at times. The sex scenes were scorching hot. The angst, God the angst was delicious and torturous…The author kept me riveted right till the end, the drama of it all! It was wildly romantic, heartbreaking, a little bit dark, and most importantly, I loved both characters.” - Read More Sleep Less Blog
- “The story starts off with a thrill and continues on a roller coaster ride until the very end…Wolfsgate is so easy to become enthralled with…you lose yourself in the characters and the scenes…Readers will crave more as they turn each page…Cat Porter is an artist of words, and you will see that in any of her books.” - Cruising Susan Book Reviews
- “Captivating and Intense! Cat Porter’s intricate novel is a wonder and I’m glad I’ve found her books now, although the wait for her next one will be excruciating… I’m so very glad I read this book. It’s stimulating and deep, while still managing to entertain and take you on a journey you won’t soon forget.” - Confessions of a Y.A. and N.A. Book Addict
- Jo & Isa Love Books
- Diva Discussions Book Club
- EDGy Reviews
- Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
- Read More Sleep Less Blog
- Confessions of a YA and a NA Book Addict
- Cruising Susan Book Reviews
- Platypire Reviews
- The Book Reading Gals
- Concupiscent Bibliophile
- Obsessed by Books
- Renee Entress’s Blog
- Totally Booked Blog