IRON & BONE - Book 3 in the LOCK & KEY series
(**can be read as a standalone**)
A knife that cut too deep,
a slash that still burns,
failures piled high and flammable.
I held my losses at bay with knives, with guns, my hands,
my bike, my brothers,
my iron will.
But not my heart.
No, my heart was the flame
that would light the match,
ignite the blaze.
I am the enforcer
The killer when called upon,
the ruthless hound on demand,
the one who cleans the mess left behind.
I can make you bleed,
Smash you to pieces.
But she smashed all my excuses,
and I shattered hers.
For a split second she was mine,
but I will always be hers.
really beautiful things,
you can’t hold onto forever.
RANDOM & RARE - Book 2 in the LOCK & KEY series
(**please note: book 1 should be read first!**)
Two men who love the same woman.
A different love,
at a different time.
An end that marks a new journey.
And now, a new beginning
in a wholly unexpected way.
One man’s love prevails beyond a lifetime and propels everyone in its wake forward.
“I am that gash in her soul.
Once I loved Grace, really loved her.
And she loved me, and it was so fucking beautiful.
That pendulum swings to and fro.
and then we’re—
How can that rare beautiful be rendered irrelevant, intangible when I still feel so damn much?
Does all that energy, that glory, that significance simply dissolve?
Turn to smoke?
It can’t. It just can’t.
Are the moments that shape us absolutely random?
Is time not fluid?
I made promises to them, to her.
Especially to her.
Promises I still burn to keep.”
- “I loved this book…Sexy, incredibly thrilling, creative, emotional, uplifting – this book has it all. I really didn’t think anything could match the power and beauty in Lock & Key, but the author did it again. -The Book Bellas
- “This story broke my heart and then healed it… all in one night. Epic Story!” - Book Gossip
- “A heartbreaking read, beautifully written…an epic love story…a MUST READ book and one of the best I have read this year…a tragic and beautiful story that is the Lock & Key series…thank you, Cat Porter!” -Perusing Princesses
- “Simply beautiful…a moving story…intricately woven. One of the best books about love I’ve ever read.” - EDGy Reviews
LOCK & KEY - Book 1 in the LOCK & KEY series
I suppose some of us have to get really dirty before we can become truly clean.
I was allegedly South Dakota’s most famous Old Lady. Sixteen years ago I had survived my Old Man’s murder.Never again.
Never again surrender my heart.
Never again sacrifice to the Club.
But that all changed in one night.
I came home and crashed into him,
and my past and present blew up in my face.
Both of us lonely, running on empty,
and unwilling to admit it.
Now I feel things I’d forgotten about,
want things I had cut out of my insides.
Love not only stings when you lose it, when it’s ripped away.
When it first sinks its teeth into you,
it can cut just as raw and sting just as deep.
I had forgotten that.
Who holds the keys to betrayal? To suspicion? To trust?
To brotherhood? To family?
To redemption and a bleeding heart?
Right now, I just might.
NOW AVAILABLE for FREE on KindleUnlimited:
- “LOCK & KEY was one of the best MC books I’ve read…I felt every single emotion of our hero and heroine…the surprising twists in the romance had me hook line and sinker! Cat Porter told Miller and Grace’s story with emotion, passion, heartbreak and suspense…fantastically entertaining and sexy! An enthralling story. A gritty, passionate telling of second chance love, of loyalty and moving on from your past… A tremendous debut novel from a very talented author. Yep, I loved it! “ - TotallyBooked Blog
- Cat Porter not only thought through her storyline, but she took her time in the telling of it. This story was woven with intent, purpose, & with a soulful intensity. She is the difference between just a writer & an actual master of her craft. - The Book Reading Gals
- “The writing is raw and real.” - Shayna Renee’s Spicy Reads
- “Once in a while, a book comes along that absolutely throws you for a loop and knocks your socks off – LOCK & KEY is one of those books…This is an original and very creative story…a must-read book for all fans of strong writing, characters with backbone and beautiful stories about the importance of family and second-chance love…hot, sexy, thrilling, perfectly written and filled with characters that I won’t soon forget. - Book Bellas
- “I want a mature, dirty, raunchy, raw, gritty, alpha male. And let me tell you, I have found him here. Miller, road name Lock, is seriously one of the best men I have read in an MC book…Grace is a badass female character…and a major role player in the game of MC life. If you are a fan of MC books, you will want to pick this up…I didn’t want to stop. I loved every damn page. “ - Book Boyfriend Reviews
- “This is a gripping, edgy, sexy as hell story full of sacrifice, survival, acceptance and love…it’s full of unexpected twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat, but also warm your heart as you watch these two souls find, claim and keep true love.” - Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
My resurrection, they call it.They have no bloody idea.
Shipwrecked and lost, left for dead,
Abandoned by my own family.
Drugged and addicted
My wife saved me, brought me home.
I didn’t even know I had a wife—can I trust her?
I know I want her.
We are two of a kind—the manipulated,
the tossed off, the rejected.
Bitter disappointments, painful secrets, age-old jealousies are my new shipwreck,
and my wife my new opium.
Is satisfaction to be found in revenge
or revenge in satisfaction?
One thing I do know,
without each other we’re both doomed.
A sensual 18th century tale of deception and revenge, and the healing of two souls hungering for love and absolution.
- “The writing was fantastic, I got swept up in the story…their banter was sexy & hilarious at times. The sex scenes were scorching hot. The angst, God the angst was delicious and torturous…The author kept me riveted right till the end, the drama of it all! It was wildly romantic, heartbreaking, a little bit dark, and most importantly, I loved both characters.” - Read More Sleep Less Blog
- “The story starts off with a thrill and continues on a roller coaster ride until the very end…Wolfsgate is so easy to become enthralled with…you lose yourself in the characters and the scenes…Readers will crave more as they turn each page…Cat Porter is an artist of words, and you will see that in any of her books.” - Cruising Susan Book Reviews
- “Captivating and Intense! Cat Porter’s intricate novel is a wonder and I’m glad I’ve found her books now, although the wait for her next one will be excruciating… I’m so very glad I read this book. It’s stimulating and deep, while still managing to entertain and take you on a journey you won’t soon forget.” - Confessions of a Y.A. and N.A. Book Addict